PlaySic Bo Games at the Best Indian Online Casinos Now and WIN BIG!
Find out where to play Sic Bo online and get rules and strategies for this easy-to-learn game with our expert guides. You can also download your own free Sic Bo bets table for real money play, and learn key terms with our Sic Bo glossary.
Playing Sic Bo Online Like a Pro
If craps feels too overwhelming and roulette is getting a little too boring, you need to try your luck at Sic Bo. The fast-paced dice game combines the betting opportunities and dice found in craps with the simplicity that has made roulette so popular. The result has led to fortunes for casino players all over the planet.
Playing Sic Bo for Real Money
Real money Sic Bo is ridiculously easy to play. Just choose your bet on the virtual felt and try your hand at predicting what the roll of the dice will be. Then roll and watch what happens. If your numbers come up, you’ll win. If you haven’t played Sic Bo for real cash, you’ll love it because:
- There’s little to no learning curve making it It’s incredibly easy to play
- You get to roll the virtual dice and wait to see if you win
- When you play online Sic Bo, you can wager as little as you want
That’s just the tip of the chip stack of why you’ll love to play Sic Bo online for real money. Read on for the strategy advice and tips you need to roll one big win after another.
Getting to Know the Game
There are two components to real cash Sic Bo that you should know about—the betting board and the dice. While you might be used to games with a pair of dice, Sic Bo actually employs three dice. Your job is to predict the exact number that comes up, the set of numbers that hits, or the total of the three dice.
Each bet comes with a different payout and you’re free to bet on multiple outcomes at once, just like in roulette. Here’s a look at the different elements you need to know about:
- Total - This one is the simplest real money Sic Bo bets. You’ll have the opportunity to bet on the total of the three dice, and you can bet on any number from 4 through 16. You’ll notice that 3 and 18 are missing. That’s because they show up as triple bets elsewhere on the board.
- Single - If you place a Single bet, you’re betting on a number that will appear on at least one of the dice. That means if you bet on a 3, you’ll win if at least one die lands on a 3.
- Double - With this bet, you’re betting that a specific number will be rolled on two of the dice.
- Triple - If you think all three dice will end up showing a specific number, go ahead and bet on a Triple. The payout for a Triple is 30:1 at most online Sic Bo casinos. You can also bet on a specific Triple, and that pays out 180:1. Obviously the odds of winning this are slim, but in any case it is a thrilling wager.
Learn to Play Sic Bo in 3 Steps
- Drop your chips on any betting element seen on the board
- Click or tap the ‘Roll’ button on screen
- Wait for the dice to land (if you win, the winning amount varies according to the payout)
Online, you’re in control of when the rolling happens. In a land-based casino, the house takes care of rolling for you. While in craps, players get to do the rolling, the dice are left in the hands of the croupier for Sic Bo. In fact, the dice are usually kept in a small cage.
How to Choose a Sic Bo Casino
Regular gamblers like to know they are playing quality games at quality sites. Before you get started it will be a good idea to have a set of criteria to follow when choosing a site to play Sic Bo. These are some features that can help you with your game play. Set your standards by them and you’ll be on your way to a great start.
Look for a High Payout Percentage
This is the rate a casino pays out in winnings as compared to the amount of money wagered. If a payout rate is 97% then the casino will pay out $97 for every $100 that’s wagered. The difference is kept by the casino as profit.
As this is an overall figure worked out for the whole casino, it doesn’t mean that you will see a 97% back on every wager you make. However, playing at a Sic Bo casino online with a higher payout rate will boost your odds of winning.
Playing Sic Bo Securely Online
You wouldn’t spend your money in a rogue-looking shop just because they asked you to, right? You should apply the same logic to online casinos. Sic Bo players can begin their security analysis by doing the following.
- Looking for the green bar of trust at the top of the homepage (this indicates SSL certification and encryption)
- Checking for safe payment options and firewalls
- Finding out on the site if there are frequent in-house security checks
By taking these precautionary measures, you can feel confident that your money and personal information is safeguarded.